CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS
MOLSON X TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS NATION HQ CONTESTCONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS (“Official Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT WITH AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
(1) CONTEST PERIOD: The Molson x Toronto Maple Leafs Nation HQ Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 9:00 a.m. ET on September 26, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 2, 2023 (the “Contest Period”).
(2) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is only open to legal residents of the Province of Ontario who are nineteen (19) years of age or older, living within one hundred and twenty (120) kilometers of the City of Toronto (each an “Entrant”). Employees and the immediate family members (including those with whom they are domiciled) of Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership (“MLSE”), Molson Canada 2005 (“Molson”, and together with MLSE, the “Contest Sponsors”), the Toronto Maple Leafs, the National Hockey League and its member teams, NHL Enterprises LP and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, agents, their advertising and promotional agencies (together with Contest Sponsors, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter the Contest. Determinations of Contest eligibility shall be made in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors and shall be final and binding
(3) HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, an Entrant may enter the Contest by doing the following:
• Open or download the official Toronto Maple Leafs App (the “App”), available for iOS and Android
• Visit the Molson Canadian Leafs Nation HQ Viewing Parties tile within the “Fan” section of the App
• Select the event date and location (the “Event”) the Entrant wishes to register for
• Complete all required fields and click the ‘SUBMIT’ button to receive one (1) entry per location
Saturday, October 29, 2022 Gator Teds 1505 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON L7P 3B6
Tuesday, November 15, 2022 Chip & Charley 8189 Lundy's Ln, Niagara Falls, ON
Wednesday November 23, 2022 Duchess of Markham 53 Main Street N, Markham, ON L3P 1X7
Friday, November 25, 2022 Bollocks 30 Taunton Rd. E, Whitby, ON L1R 0A1
Saturday, November 26, 2022 Old Village Free House 196 Main St S, Newmarket, ON L3Y 3Y9
Saturday, December 3, 2022 The Ballroom 145 John St, Toronto, ON M5V 2E4
Thursday, December 15, 2022 Hooligans 3515 Potage Rd, Niagara Falls, On
Saturday, December 17, 2022 Loose Moose 146 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1G2
Thursday, January 12, 2023 Players Bar & Grill 1749 Dundas St., London On N5W 3E4
Saturday, January 14, 2023 Beaver & Bulldog 195 First St, Collingwood, ON L9Y 1A6
Saturday, January 21, 2023 Tickled Toad 330 Steeles Ave W, Thornhill, ON L4J 6W9
Friday, February 10, 2023 Monaghan's 1289 Marlborough Ct, Oakville, ON L6H 2R9
Wednesday, March 1, 2023 Alibi Roadhouse 25 Oxford St W, London, ON N6H 1R2
Thursday, March 2, 2023 Timothys 344 Brown's Line, Toronto, ON M8W 1Y5
Saturday, March 4, 2023 Locker Room 201 Cundles Road . Barrie, ON L4M 4S5
Saturday, March 18, 2023 Endzone 1305 Main St. E, Hamilton ON
Thursday, March 23, 2023 The Bottomline 22 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1C4
Saturday, March 25, 2023 Oscars Roadhouse 1785 Queen St E, Brampton, ON L6T 4S3
Saturday, April 1, 2023 Royal Oak 304 Taunton Rd E, Whitby, ON L1R 0H4
Thursday, April 6, 2023 Hoops 458 Yonge St, Toronto ON M4Y 1W9
To receive an entry without purchase, an Entrant may send a letter and a self-addressed stamped envelope with the subject line “Molson Canadian Leafs Nation HQ Contest in Toronto Maple Leafs App” to 50 Bay Street, Suite 500, Toronto, ON M5J 2L2. Limit of one Entry per envelope.There is a limit of one (1) entry per Entrant per location during the Contest Period. An Entry will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, damaged, irregular, or mechanically or electronically reproduced. If it is discovered by the Contest Sponsors (using any evidence or other information made available to, or otherwise discovered by, the Contest Sponsors) that any person has attempted to use (or attempt to use) multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter the Contest more than once or to otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest, they may be disqualified from the Contest, and any future contests of the Contest Sponsors, in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors.The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Contest Sponsors – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an Entrant’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of an Entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Contest Sponsors deem necessary, in their sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Contest Sponsors in a timely manner may result in disqualification of the Entrant, in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
(4) PRIZES: For each Event, there will be eleven (11) prizes available to be won during the Contest Period, to be awarded onsite at the Event. There are 222 total prizes to be distributed during the Contest Period. In order to be eligible to receive their prize, the Selected Entrant must attend the Event they registered for.One (1) Selected Entrant will receive the Grand Prize, consisting of:• One (1) Gift Card valued at $200.00 CAD at the Molson Coors account hosting the event• One (1) Maple Leafs prize pack consisting of exclusive merchandise (at the discretion of the Sponsors)• The approximate retail value of the Prize is $500.00 CADTen (10) Selected Entrants will receive the Secondary Prize, consisting of:• One (1) Gift Card valued at $25.00 CAD at the Molson Coors account hosting the event• The approximate retail value of the Prize is $25.00 CADA Prize Winner is not entitled to any difference between the actual value of the Prize and the approximate retail value stated herein. Each Prize Winner must follow all directions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to the Prize or any aspect thereof. Failure to do so may result in termination of participation, or continued participation, in the Prize or any aspect thereof. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferrable, refundable, for resale or convertible to cash. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in the event that a Prize, or any component of a Prize, cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute the same for another prize or component of equal or greater value, without notice or liability. In the event that a substitute prize is awarded, such prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entries received prior to each Event.
(5) WINNER SELECTION: 72 hours before each event, one (1) Entrants will be selected from amongst all eligible Entries received during the contest period by random draw at the head offices of MLSE (50 Bay Street, Toronto, ON) or such other location in the province of Ontario as the Contest Sponsors may designate, to select a potential winner of the Grand Prize (the “Selected Grand Prize Entrant”). Ten (10) additional Entrants will be selected as a potential winner of the Secondary Prize (the “Selected Secondary Prize Entrant”). No entries received after the 72 hour pre-Event contest cut off will be eligible.Each Selected Entrant will be contacted by the contact information provided in the App. If a Selected Entrant cannot be contacted or fails to respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first attempt of contact by the Contest Sponsors, they will be considered to have forfeited their Prize and will be disqualified and another Entrant may be selected from the remaining eligible Entries until such time as contact is made with a Selected Entrant or there are no more eligible Entries, whichever comes first (in which case the above-noted process will apply to such alternate Entrant). The Contest Sponsors will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact any Selected Entrant.
(6) CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE: To be declared a winner (“Winner”), each Selected Entrant must answer correctly, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question posed either by telephone or email at the telephone number or email address on the account of record for that Selected Entrant, or on their no-purchase mail-in Entry, as applicable. The Selected Entrant will be required to sign a Declaration, Release and Waiver Form (the “Release Form”) confirming compliance with the Official Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Released Parties from any liability in connection with the Prize or the Contest. If a Selected Entrant does not meet all of the Contest requirements, fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question or does not sign and return the Release Form to the Contest Sponsors within the time-frame specified, that Selected Entrant will forfeit their Prize and the Contest Sponsors shall be entitled (but not obligated) to select another Entrant from the remaining eligible Entries until such time as contact is made with an Entrant or there are no more eligible Entries, whichever comes first. This process may continue until each Prize has been awarded or there is insufficient time to permit the awarding of any Prize (in which case the above-noted process will apply to such alternate Entrant). The Contest Sponsors are not responsible, whether as a result of human error or otherwise, for any failure to contact any Selected Entrant. The Contest Sponsors will contact each Winner following receipt of their signed Release Form to arrange for delivery of the respective Prize.GENERAL RULES In the event of a conflict between the Official Rules and any instructions or interpretations of these Official Rules given by an employee of the Contest Sponsors regarding the Contest, these Official Rules shall prevail. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
(7) INDEMNIFICATION: By submitting an Entry into this Contest, each Entrant confirms his or her understanding of and compliance with these Official Rules. Each Entrant, and their representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees (“Entrant’s Representatives”), hereby releases and holds the Released Parties harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the Entrant, Entrant’s Representatives or any other person, including personal injury, death or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Official Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The Entrant and Entrant’s Representatives agree to fully indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
(8) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: None of the Released Parties assumes any liability for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries, the selection of the Winner or for any printing or other errors in any Contest materials. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, tampering, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of Entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems, viruses or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or Direct Messaging on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Contest. None of the Released Parties assumes any liability for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained to an Entrant's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from an Entrant's attempt to either participate in the Contest or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest or use of any website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on any website is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
(9) CONTEST ADMINISTRATION: All decisions regarding the Contest remain with the Contest Sponsors. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, cancel, suspend and/or terminate any or all parts of the Contest for any reason. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be in violation of these Official Rules. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to refuse an Entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Official Rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other relief (including attorneys’ fees) from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying Entrants from this and future contests of the Contest Sponsors. In their sole determination, the Contest Sponsors may disqualify any person who acts in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person and to void all such person’s associated Entries. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest should fraud, virus, bugs, or other reasons beyond the control of the Contest Sponsors corrupt the security, proper play or administration of the Contest.
(11) GOVERNING LAW: The Contest shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between any person and/or Entrant and the Contest Sponsors in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, including the procedural provisions of those laws, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. The Contest Sponsors and all Entrants hereby attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of that Province, sitting in the City of Toronto, Ontario, in respect of the determination of any matter, issue or dispute arising under or in respect of these Official Rules and/or the Contest and agree that any such determination shall be brought solely and exclusively before such courts. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Any words herein importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa in both the singular and the plural.
The Molson and Coors logos and marks are the property of, or are licensed by Molson Canada 2005, and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of Molson Canada 2005. © Molson Canada 2005 2022. All Rights Reserved.